Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The best Scenes of The Hurt Locker





Good Afternoon!!!! So far it's a pretty good day....Finished school for the day and there is a lot that I still have to do...I am going to be starting the rewrite of my short film script this evening and hopefully have it done by tomorrow night so that I can type it up and submit it by Friday morning....so school is going really great right now....As for the video today...Well let's just say that it is in honor of Veteran's Day and is of the best scenes in The Hurt Locker.....I may have to watch this movie later this week if I get the chance...Lately I haven't had a lot of time to watch any movies because of the homework that I have....But I have Thanksgiving break coming up so I'll have a few days to chill out and relax and watch some movies then I have winter break coming up next month and have plenty of time to do what I want!!!...The pictures are chosen because of the content...the top one of Jeremy is holding a gun and to me this is a very sexy picture of him....I don't like guns, but I love it when a man can hold one and look amazing doing so....The bottom picture is from a magazine shoot that he and Kathryn did for The Hurt Locker and of course he looks HOT and SEXY as SIN!!! I have one of the pictures from this shoot hanging on the inside of my computer cabinet where I do my schooling at, this gives me some inspiration for what I am doing and reminds of the people that gave me my passion back...
Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment