Friday, November 7, 2014

Jeremy car shopping


 
Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning...Went with my mom to her Doctor's appointment and the spot they found on her liver is just fat...So it's not Cancer!!!! this makes me happy....so not ready to lose my mom...So this year is going to be a good year....Went to class and posted in the discussion boards and got my grades for my Mid term exam in Art History....I got an A on the exam and that's pretty darn awesome too me!!!! got my grade on my script that I wrote for Short film 2....I got a B+ and some really good feedback from my instructor on what I need to improve on....So I will be working on it this weekend to get it to where I want it to be....As for the pictures today....Found them on tumblr a few weeks ago and just not getting around to posting them...The first one is a comparison between Jeremy and his Marvel character Hawkeye....the man does love his cars....the second one is from the same photo set as the top part of the first picture....He was out and about buying a vintage car that day....He looks comfy and quite gorgeous as always....*big grin*.....He looks fit and FINE!!!Course then again I am quite biased towards the man....Anyways....Sorry so short I have a lot of stuff to do this morning before I can go anywhere....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment