Monday, November 10, 2014

Jeremy at the 49ners game!!!




Good Morning!!!! Sorry for not posting all weekend but had a lot that needed to be done....So I don't think I will be posting on the weekends anymore....Really am swamped with school work and I have a rewrite to do on the short film script that I am working on for my class...I may even expand it if I can figure some things out...there is a competition that is coming up next year that I would like to enter....This would be a good one, although I am going to try and get the full length script I am working on finished and polished up...I have been reading a lot of comments on IMDb lately on how people are saying that Jeremy doesn't look happy when he is doing interviews for Kill The Messenger...Well the only thing I have noticed during some of the pictures that were taken lately is that he is staring at his wedding ring  and the look is one of disgust....He doesn't look at it with wistful recollection on how happy his wedding day was like most newly married men do....Plus he sits and twists it around and around on his finger....I realize that he is a newlywed and that most men do this but he should be used to wearing it by now....Just makes me wonder about how happy he truly is....I hate seeing him like that and it just makes me feel for him....I truly love this man and have a lot to thank him for but with him being "off the market" so to speak....I know things won't happen the way I want them too...Yeah, he seems all happy and smiling and doing great on the outside, but what's going on, on the inside?  I have said many times that if he is smiling and it reaches his eyes then I know he's happy but lately that smile hasn't been reaching his eyes...It's almost like the way he was when his daughter was born and all the flack he took from that....Anyways...that's just my thoughts and opinion on everything....I know it won't matter much to him right now....He doesn't like people talking about his personal life and I'm not...I'm just concerned about him and what's going on inside him....does that make sense....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe and please bring that smile back where it belongs....All the way to your eyes....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment