Monday, November 17, 2014

New pics of Jeremy!!! --Looking for a Christmas Tree???






Good Morning!!! Sorry for the short post on Friday but I wasn't feeling very good...Still not feeling the greatest and to top it all off my sugars are way out of control and it is really worrying me...Not sure if it is because I am sick or because of the new medication I am taking for my triglycerides....I have a call into my doctor but she is currently on vacation....So I am going to go and have my 500 mg metformin filled and start taking that again to see if I can get my sugars back to where they should be....Okay enough of that....Classes are done for the day and it is going to be an interesting week...Have to do a second rewrite of the script I am working on for this class and so far it's going really good...Plus have to organize a reading for it too....Lots to do and little time to do it in....Okay now for the photos for today....Can I just say that my life is a lot better for having Jeremy Renner in it!!! He is a real gem to the social media and I absolutely love him....I woke up not feeling very good and just really down because I am sick, I go to check tumblr and see these wonderful pictures of this adorable goofball of a man and can't help but smile....So many thanks to Jeremy for making me smile and feel better today....Looking at your handsome face makes my day that much brighter....Don't ever change Jeremy!!! Stay just the way you are....No matter what people say, you are a wonderful, funny and amazing man....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment