Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Jeremy and JLaw...Great photos!!



Good Afternoon!!! Pretty good day so far...well that is until I found out that my father is going with my mom and I when we go out this afternoon....don't get me wrong, I love my dad....He just embarrasses me all the time....I hate it when he goes with us anywhere...He bitches and gripes the whole time and more often than not my mom and I forget things when he is with us because all we want to do is get home so that we can just leave him there....But that's my morning so far....School was great...Got done a bit early because I am waiting on my classmate to email me back to let me know if she is going to send me her script so that I can do an analysis on it for the assignment...If she doesn't then I have to choose one of my other classmates scripts that I find interesting and do that one instead....anyways...okay I have no idea when these pictures of Jeremy were taken but I don't care....He looks amazing and that's all that matters to me...You can tell he is happy in the bottom one and in the top one he looks like he is really listening to what Jennifer has to say....He is so darn adorable in these pictures....course then again when isn't he adorable....Watched the Marvel special on TV last night and learned a lot off of it...Makes me respect the Marvel comics and the people who create them even more....Got a sneak peek at Agent Carter and it looks really good too...I think I may have to watch it next year when it premieres....There aren't too many female characters that are strong and independent on TV right now...So this one should be pretty interesting....Anyways....Gotta jet for now....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment