Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Jeremy is Magic to me!!




Good Morning!!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning...Finished classes for the day and now I have to start on the rewrite of my script....I am going to do that tonight...well get started on it that is....I've gotten a lot of good comments on it and hopefully it will be a lot better this time around. I have a few mistakes that I need to clean up and then I will type it up and turn it in by the end of the week....Just wish that Celtx would cooperate....It's a pain but it was free and I have to use it...At least until I can get the proper screenwriting software that I want....Hopefully that will happen next year...Okay I know the first picture has nothing to do with Jeremy but it is from one of my favorite movies "The Neverending Story"....The saying is so true too....I firmly believe that if you believe in magic and that it is out there then you can find it and capture it, well in sense you can....Magic is all around us, we see it everyday and in everything. We just have to believe in it to see it....As for the photos of Jeremy!!! both are great black and white pictures....the first one is a wonderful picture of him and that gorgeous smile of his....Oh that smile...What is it about his smile that makes me smile??? I guess it's because it's real and it's warm and welcoming...It lights up his whole face when he smiles....Oh to be one of the people that he graces with this smile...It would make my year that much brighter....As for the second picture...It's a still from a Brother Sal video that he did a few years ago...He played a bum and oh what an adorable bum he was....I hardly recognized him at first when I saw the video but then I went back and watched it again and yup, it was Jeremy!!! Anyways....Still feeling kind of crappy right now...If it doesn't clear up by next week I am going to have to go see my doctor...We shall see....Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Keep the fun and sweet pictures coming on twitter and whosay.....they make my day and make me smile....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment