Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Age of Ultron Trailer 11/12/2014





Good Morning!!! So far it is a pretty decent morning....Although it will be a great day as soon as I finish this post....I finished with both classes for the week today and now all I have to do is finish the rewrite of my script, type it up and post it by the end of the week...Plus I still have to participate in the discussion boards....so all in all classes were great...Okay today's video is another trailer for Age of Ultron that was posted today....Not sure if it is the same as the rest of the ones I have posted but what the heck, I'll post it again....I cannot wait to see this movie next May!!! Looks like it is going to be one hell of a ride!!!! all I know is that Ultron may just be the baddest of the bad guys that Marvel has ever created!!!! They couldn't have picked a better man to play the voice of Ultron too...I love James Spader!!! He is a fantastic actor and his voice is chilling as Ultron!!! Sends shivers up my spine!!! Of course I am happy that Jeremy is getting more screen time in this movie too...we get to learn more about Clint Barton and see him more as a character than just Hawkeye!!! Which is going to great to see...At least for me that is!!! As for the picture...It's one that is from the Entertainment Weekly magazine that the movie was featured in...Yes I have the actual magazine...Heck I still have the one that they were on the cover of from the first Avengers movie....Not a lot of stuff to report on with my guy...He's been kind of quiet lately and there haven't been any new pictures lately....That's okay though....He's off doing MI5 and what ever else too...the man stays busy that's for sure....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment