Thursday, November 20, 2014

New pics of Jeremy coming out of the Chiltern Firehouse!!! HOT!!!





Good Morning!!! A pretty decent start to the day...I just finished classes and turned in my second rewrite of my short film script...I think it turned out a little bit better...I rewrote a few things and added a few things....I also took out a few things...But that's the hazards of this business that I so love....Still feeling kinda crummy but not so much as I was earlier this week...Now all I have is this hacking cough...So whatever I had is breaking up and that's a good thing for me...I hate being sick...My sugars were better this morning so that's a blessing for me...I hate when they are high!!! Anyways...Onto Jeremy!!! OMG!!!! These were taken yesterday at the Chiltern Firehouse in London....He looks amazing as always and that lovely smile of his reaches his eyes!!! So I know he's happy!!! Am I the only one who has noticed that whenever he is around his new bride that he really doesn't seem that happy??? sorry, but I notice things like this....That gorgeous smile of his doesn't reach his eyes when he talks about her but it does when he talks about his baby girl...You'd think he would be happy to be married....But that's just my opinion....I don't know what is going on with his personal life and it really is none of my business...I just want him to be happy with whatever he chooses to do!!! And whoever he chooses to be with too...That's okay right??? anyways...Enjoy the new pictures!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment