Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving To Jeremy and his family!!


Good Morning!!! Pretty decent morning so far....Although it's going on noon here...Just finished classes for the week and got my video turned in of my script read and I hope that I did it right....Happy with it and how it turned out....Have to wait and see what everyone says and how well it is received by my instructor...I have to start working on my polish of my script and I am going to start doing that this weekend....Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I will not be posting...It's time to spend with my mom and my kitty...Plus I am making my homemade mac-n-cheese for part of the Thanksgiving dinner....Love making it every year at this time...Only make it during the holidays and that's okay...So not much else to say right now....Just that I hope Jeremy and his family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and he is able to rest and relax and enjoy the day with his little girl...Love, light and many blessings for a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment