Monday, November 3, 2014

Jeremy's Halloween picture!!





Good Morning!!!! Sorry for no post yesterday but decided to take Sundays off from now on....Had a lot to do yesterday ...Classes are done for the day and there are a lot of things that I have to do this week....I have to review one of my classmates scripts and give them notes on it...shouldn't be too hard, at least I don't think it should be....We shall see...just started to read the module and so far I am getting the gist of the whole notes thing that producers give the screenwriter...So far classes are great...I got my midterm grade for Short film 2 and it's an A!!!! Not sure what the grade is for my Art History yet....she hasn't got the tests graded!!! *grumbling*....Anyways....I decided to post a video from way back during Jeremy's time with The Hurt Locker....Haven't gotten around to watching the interview but what else is new with me....There are so many interviews with this adorable man that I haven't had a chance to watch them all...*smile*...As for the photos...Well the top one is from a photo call he did a week ago....Great picture....I do love this man's smile, although something not quite right with the smile in this picture....He doesn't really look that happy....at least the smile doesn't reach his eyes....Something is up with my man....As for the last picture....From Halloween and it was for his daughter!!! Goddess I do adore this man....He is such a dork and so darn adorable too!!! Gotta love a man who will do anything for his daughter!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe!!! My Seahawks won!!!! Finally!!!! *happy dance*....sorry about the niners babe....*frowny face*...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment