Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hawkeye Doesn't Die in AOU






Good Morning!!! So far it's a pretty decent morning....Finished classes for the week now all I have to do is do the rewrite to my script and get it handed in by Friday...Plus I am still waiting to hear from the acting teacher from the local college to get back to me on whether or not I can come and talk to his class about helping me out with my class project next week before school lets out for Thanksgiving....So much to do so little time to do it in...I know I probably posted this interview of Jeremy's before but I just had to post it again....He talks about how Hawkeye doesn't die in Age of Ultron!!! So that will make a lot of women happy since there are so many of us that adore Hawkeye!!! Well I adore the man that plays him so there is that too!!! :) As for the pictures...Again these are reposts from earlier blogs....But since I am going with a Hawkeye theme I figured I'd post some of him as the wonderfully sexy Archer!!! The first one is a fan made poster and I do so wish that it would happen....Cause I would be watching and recording it too!!! Sad huh?? Not really...The second picture is from the set of Age of Ultron....So cannot wait to see this movie next year!!!  Anyways....I am going to make this short as I am still sick and cannot stop coughing....Lots of Love To Yu Jeremy....Stay safe wherever you are babe...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment