Friday, November 28, 2014

Seahawks vs 49ner's...HAWKS WIN!!!!! Sorry Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!! Hope everyone out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday!!! Mine was wonderful and it was nice to just sit and relax...did hear a wonderful thing this morning and that's that my Seahawks won yesterday against the 49ner's...19 to 3...WOW....Go Hawks....Sorry Jeremy my love..*hugs*..Speaking of the game....Look at who was there...Not that this surprises me at all...He is a big fan of the niner's and that's great!!! No hard feelings Jeremy...Can't help it...I'm a Seahawks girl now....although if they aren't playing and the 49ner's are then I will cheer for the 49ner's....I'm not picky...I didn't watch the game because there was other stuff that I had to do...I was helping my mom fix dinner and for me that entails making my homemade mac-n-cheese...This year is was really yummy....I used Smoked Gouda, Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Havarti....It was creamy and sinful....that's the one thing that I have to make during the holidays....Anyways....Kind of have to cut this short today...My mom wants to take advantage of some of the sales today...I know crazy to even think about doing it....But some of the stuff is actually pretty good....Although we may be doing some shopping online come Monday...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment