Monday, December 1, 2014

New Pictures of Jeremy!!!






Good Afternoon!!!! Can't stay on here for too long so this post is going to be short....Had a Dr.'s appointment this morning to get something for this cough...Have to go pick up the medicine this afternoon plus go back and have some tests done...Joy!! Not...New pictures of Jeremy!!! the top two are a from a few days ago when he was moving....Where to I have no clue....Makes me wonder...Sometimes that can get me into trouble though....*big smile*...the last one was taken  by someone on a plane earlier today or yesterday...He looks so cute sitting all hunkered down....Makes me want to cuddle him....I know I'm strange but he looks adorable to me...As for the video...Starting a bit early with the Christmas videos....This one is one of my faves....All I want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carrey....So enjoy!!! Anyways...Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment