Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Santa Baby, Bring me Jeremy for Christmas!!!






Good Afternoon!!! Well it will be in a few minutes!!Still coughing a bit but not as bad as it was last month...So hopefully it will go away soon....Really hate it when I cough...It hurts! Finished classes for the week and now it's just posting on the discussion boards, working on my final paper and doing the polish for my script...So a lot to do....Okay started decorating for Christmas yesterday and got my town up and a few other things too...Still have to get the Tree up and the family room decorated....I will take pictures and post them just as soon as I get everything done...Okay on to the video for today....It's an original recording of Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt.....She was the original Catwoman....I love this song during the holidays cause I know what I want Santa to bring me for Christmas....Not likely I'll get it but hey a girl can wish can't she!!! As for the pictures....Well they are from 2010 when Jeremy got up on stage with Steel Panther.....the man has an amazing voice....Plus look at him all sexy and adorable standing there....That smirk on his face....Goddess how I adore this man...Can I please have him under my tree this year???? Not likely to happen anytime soon!!!! Anyways....I can dream!!! Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment