Monday, December 22, 2014

Tribute video to Jeremy as Penn




Good Morning!!!! So sorry for not posting last Friday but there was so much going on that I just didn't have the chance to do so....That day I had to finish up my work for classes and hand in my Art History paper and do the final discussion for short film 2 class, then we had to go shopping and finish up with the Christmas shopping (which we still aren't done with), take goodie trays up to the clinic to our doctors and then we came home and cleaned house...So busy day on Friday....It's going to be a crazy week this week too...What with Wed being Christmas Eve and the Thursday being Christmas I have so much stuff to get done before those days it's not even funny....Last night was my special day the Winter Solstice.....Seeing as how I am Wiccan I did celebrate it in my own special way.....I celebrate Christmas too just not like everyone else does....I don't go to church because I light candles for my loved ones in the Summerland so that they know I am thinking of them and so that they can be a part of my celebration....Just simple things like that...As for the video today....I found it on tumblr then went to YouTube and found it again so that I could post it today....A fan of Jeremy's from tumblr made it in tribute to his character on Angel....He played a nasty little vampire named Penn....but damn was he HOT!!!! Such a sweet and innocent face this man had in this episode....And yes I own this particular season of Angel.....I admit I was a Buffy fan and had to follow Angel to his own show....Plus the later seasons had Spike in them!!! *laughing*...As for the picture...Well just one of the man I have of him that I love because he is smiling in it!!!! I do love that man's smile!!! It's a beautiful smile and just makes me smile when I see it....Anyways.....That's all for today....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out

Merry Christmas
and
Blessings for a wonderful
New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment