Thursday, December 11, 2014

Jeremy singing My World!!




Good Morning!!! Great morning so far and going to get better as the day goes by...I just finished my polish on my script for class and it sounds so much better after removing some things. I also added a few things and it sounds better with the way that I have rewritten it....Here's hoping that I get an A!!! I am going to ask my instructor if he can help me with a complete rewrite of what needs to be done after the class....I would like to see if I can find a contest to enter this in and see if I can get it made into a short film....It would so cool if I could....We shall see....I have one more week left of classes then I am off for a little over a month....So that's when I can start working on some things that I have been meaning to do for a long time....Okay as for the video for today....I was feeling a bit nostalgic!!! this is the full interview with Jeremy from The View that he did a few years ago....It also has the man singing his song My World....He has such an amazing voice and honestly I could listen to it all day....He really does need to do a CD for his fans....I'm just saying it would be nice to be able to listen to his sinfully sweet and beautiful voice....I know a lot of women and men will agree with me there.....So this goes out to Jeremy!!!! Make a CD so we can hear that gorgeous voice of yours lifted in song....We know you can do it if you ever get the chance....I know I would be the first in line to get the CD....Course I would probably then buy it on iTunes and download it to my iPod so that I could listen to it anywhere I wanted too...*big smile*...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe Wherever You Are Babe!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment