Tuesday, December 16, 2014

More new pictures of Jeremy in London!!!




Good Morning!!! Great morning so far and only getting better as the day goes by....finished classes and have only a few things left to do before the end of the semester on Saturday!!!! Can't believe that this semester is over already....Where did the time go??? I got the final grade on my script and it was  a B+ and my instructor said a few things that I needed to work on still and that's exactly what I am going to do over the winter break. I want to be able to enter it into a contest at some point and make it perfect....He told me what I needed to work on and that's great....So have a few things to do to perfect it and I hope that I can do this, we shall see what happens!!! Okay the pictures for today are from a few days ago when my man was filming in London...He looks so damn good!!! Although when doesn't he look good....The bottom picture I have no clue as to when it was taken but can I just say that the man does look SEXY as sin in that suit!!!! I about fainted when I saw it....That smile of his just makes me feel happy!!! I'm thinking that it had to have been recent because of the Christmas tree in the background....But it could have been taken a few years ago...Who knows and who cares....All I know is that he looks amazing...I also want to say I'm sorry to him because of the 49ner's loss to the Seahawks....My team won and this makes me happy!!! don't get me wrong I love the 49ner's but the last team I really liked was when Joe Montana was the QB!!!! He was probably the best QB the team ever had!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment