Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year Early Jeremy!!!



Good Morning!!!! Pretty decent morning so far.....I got my Art History book all packed up and ready to ship back to Amazon to trade it off....It really was a waste of money because we never used the thing....Scooped snow off the driveway this morning after last nights snow fall....I do love the snow and the winter weather....Want more snow though....I know I'm weird....But I lived in Texas for 18 years of my life and missed the snow I used to see every year when I lived in Illinois....Now I get snow every winter and love it!!!! Okay not sure how many people read my blog from over the weekend but everything that was going on with the people on tumblr, especially with the Supernatural site, just got to me....I hate it when people think that it's okay to bully someone....It's never okay to do that....Lives were lost because of this....It saddens me that the people who drove these innocent lives to their breaking points can't be held responsible....This has got to stop....Okay enough of that....Just be wary and if someone is doing this to you or someone you know then step in and talk to that friend before he or she does something irreversible.....Anyways....Okay I got bored over Christmas and made two pizap collages....One is wishing everyone a Happy New Year and of course wishing Jeremy a Happy 44th Birthday...It's coming up in about 9 days....It's January 7th so this is a bit early....And the other one is just because next May it will be time for The Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!!! This is my homage to Hawkeye!!! He is my favorite character and I cannot wait to see what this movie has in store for this wonderful man!!! that being said....Just 2 more days left in this year and I can say that 2014 was a good year....I had my ups and downs like everyone does...My mom has been cancer free for a year and half and is doing great....I am so glad that she is still here with me and going along for the ride of my life....I cannot wait to see what 2015 has in store for me and where my life is going in the year to come....Things are looking up for me and hopefully even better I will have my short film script done and perfected so that I can start looking for contests to enter it in....Now that would be a great start to the new year wouldn't it!!! At least for me it would....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Love, Light and Blessed Be.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment