Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Shake it Off Jeremy!!! You Got This!!






Good Morning!!!! Well not really.....I'm feeling really irked at the moment...Like what's happening is just so sad and people are making it into a media circus and I can't get behind it....I know that doesn't make much sense to a lot of people but to some of the people it will....It does concern Jeremy and something that is going on with him at this moment....I refuse to discuss it other than I can only hope that if he reads this that he knows that at least someone does care about him and the fact that he might be hurting right now....He has a right to his personal and private life and that's all I am going to say on the matter....As for the two videos...One is Shake It Off by Taylor Swift....thought that in light of everything that is going on it sends out a good message to this sweet man...Ya gotta shake it off and let things play out....Keep your head up and stay who you are...You will get through this and come out of it stronger....The other video is Angel by Sarah McLaughlin....Why?? Just to let him know that we got him....To show him that people do care about him and just to let him know that he's being looked out for....This coming year is going to be hard and will get better....this I promise you....You got this, and I got you....Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Sending good energy your way....Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment