Monday, December 15, 2014

Jeremy's Social Media spree!!!




Good Morning!!!! Such a wonderful morning so far....Finished school for the day and by the end of the week I will be completely done for the semester....I am going to work on my other two scripts that I have in progress and see if I can get them done....Would love to look for a short film script contest to enter and see how well I can do....Would be good practice for me...We shall see what happens and how things go....Okay onto the pictures today....Apparently my man decided to go on a Social Media spree today....*laughing*....Can I just say that this man is a gift to the Social Media!!! My life is so much brighter since he joined and when he posts he is such a goofball....but how can you not love this man....Just have one thing to say to this adorable man....Jeremy don't ever change babe.....Please stay the same as you are now....You have no idea how much better life is that you are on this earth....You make each day better for me and for thousands of other people like me....there are times that I just want to give up and not do school anymore and give up my dreams but then something like these pictures show up and I remember why I am doing this....You gave me back my dreams and I am not going to give them up again....I don't know if you ever read my silly little blog but I owe you a lot....You and Kathryn both....You gave me back that missing piece of me....A piece that I thought was gone for good because I didn't know how to get it back....So for that I thank you...So just never change the way you are...Keep being the silly, goofy and adorable man you are...Because that's who I love....Anyways.....Lots of Love to You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment