Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve Jeremy!!!




Good Morning!!!! Merry Christmas Eve!!!! I know I didn't post yesterday but had so much to do and just didn't have the time to do everything...Still a some last minute Christmas items to pick up today then home to wrap them and put them under the tree for tomorrow....So as you can see I will be very busy today!!! Okay as for the video....Well it's from The Hurt Locker and it happens to be my favorite scene in the whole movie....See if you can guess why??? I think of all the movies that Jeremy has done this is one of my favorites....If I have to list the ones that I love of his it's easy enough to do:
1. Monkey Love
2. The Hurt Locker
3. SWAT
4. 12 and Holding
5. The Avengers
6. Kill The Messenger
7. The Town
those seven movies are my favorites of Jeremy's....Monkey Love has to be my all time favorite....Why? Because he is adorably funny and sweet in this movie...He was quoted as saying that you would never see this face in a Romantic Comedy.....Well hate to say this Mr. Renner....But you already appeared in a Romantic Comedy!!!! That's what Monkey Love was....The Hurt Locker is the movie that set me on my path to becoming a director that and I really love the character of SSGT. William James....He's a tough guy but at heart he's a softie.....SWAT because, well I love Brian Gamble!!!! He's a bad boy and so HOT!!!!!....12 and Holding was an amazing movie and showed a softer side to Jeremy....Well The Avengers.....How can I not fall in love with the world's greatest archer Hawkeye!!!!....Kill The Messenger just makes me respect him more as an actor and a human being...It really is a fantastic movie!!!! And last but certainly not least....The Town....How can I forget about James "Jem" Coughlin......SEXY and Tough....A total bad ass from the word go....But so my type of man....Jeremy did a wonderful job in all these movies and I cannot wait to see what 2015 has in store for us with all the movies that he will have coming out....I know I am in suspense as to what is going to happen in Avengers: Age of Ultron.....Plus there is a rumor going around that we might even get to see Hawkeye on Agents of SHEILD.....Mind you that's just a rumor....No idea if this will happen or not....Have to wait and see what the future holds....I, myself, would love to see Jeremy guest star on AOS!!! It would be pretty great to see Agent Clint Barton and Director Phil Coulson reunite....I know a lot of other people would love to see it too....Guess we shall wait and see what is in store for us when the show returns in March of 2015!!! Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe.....And Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! I hope it is a wonderful Holiday season for you and you get everything that you want!!! Until Later......Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment