Thursday, December 4, 2014

Jeremy, you are the angel a top my tree!!!






Good Morning!!! Such a great morning it is too....My cough is finally letting up which means I am finally getting over what I have had for the past month....Hate being sick!! Finished classes for the day and now I have so much to do in the next few weeks before school is over for the winter and I have like a month and a half off before Spring Semester starts....I want to take the first week and just relax and not do anything...Then I will start working on my other screenplay...My characters are starting to talk to me again and they want me to finish it....Especially my sweet Jax....He is the reason for this screenplay....So we shall see if I can get it finished this coming year....Okay the video today is Believe from the movie The Polar Express...It's sung by Josh Groban....The man has a beautiful voice and this song just evokes a lot of emotions for me....I love the movie and watch it every time it is on during this season...I also own it so I can watch whenever I want...If you haven't seen it then it is a must see movie for anyone of any age....Makes you stop and think about certain things...As for the picture...Well it's one that I posted last year about this time....So decided to post it again....I haven't been able to make any new collages lately but I am going to do so this weekend....I need to make at least 12 new ones for the new calendar that I want to make....Gotta have my Jeremy for every month of the year....How can you not adore this man....Look at that gorgeous smile of his...It gets me every time....anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! You are the angel a top my tree....Stay safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment