Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Jeremy's Smile!!! Gets me every time!!



Good Afternoon!!!! Pretty good day so far!!! Finished classes for the day and now all I have to do is post the rest of the week and turn in my final paper for Art History, typed it up this morning, and put the polish on my script and turn it in this week....the there is one more module left to do and this semester is over....then time to rest for a few days before I start working....Plus I want to try and get my other two scripts done and maybe get them polished off and entered into a contest for screenplays....We shall see how things go....Not a lot going on for me lately....And Jeremy hasn't been seen lately...*frowny face*....I really do enjoy seeing new pictures of this man....there are a few that I found on tumblr and I have them saved but my flash drive is in the other room and I really don't feel like getting it....*laughing*...So I'm using one that I've posted before...I love this picture of him....It's that gorgeous smile of his that I love so much...I have this one in my computer cabinet so that I can look at it while I am in class....Hey he helps to keep me focused....I know that sounds weird but it's the truth!!! If I feel that I am getting unfocused and not concentrating on what I am supposed to be doing all I have to do is look over and see this beautiful man's smile and I can focus again....What can I say, he inspires me!!! anyways...Like I said not a lot going on, have to cut this short so that I can eat then make cookies....Plus have a few errands to run this afternoon....So Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay safe wherever you are babe....Keep smiling too!!! Cause when you smile, I smile!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment