Monday, December 8, 2014

Kill The Messenger is One AMAZING movie!!!





Good Afternoon!!! Such an awesome day so far....finished classes and have so much to do this afternoon for both classes that I barely have time to breathe!!! I have this week and next week and then out for winter break....Going to be a long few weeks too!!! But I'll be able to get a lot done!!! Okay I know I've posted all these things before but I had to post them again!!! I got a shock and a wonderful surprise last week when I was driving past my little theater....Kill the Messenger was playing there!!!! OMG I was sooooo happy!!! I got an early Christmas gift!!! Yes, I went to see it yesterday and let me tell you, this movie will make you sit up and notice Mr. Jeremy Renner!!! He was amazing as Gary Webb...This role really showed me something that I hadn't seen before in this man....It showed his versatility as an actor....He showed that he has the chops to do more than just action movies....He truly is the real deal....You don't see this much now a days...Most of the up and coming actors don't want to take on these gritty parts....But this was right up Jeremy's alley.....He made you feel for what the newspapers did to Gary Webb....They smeared his good name and what really hurt the most was when his own paper didn't stand behind him....That one scene when Gary is the office all excited about what he had found out from the one person he had been searching for is moving....You see his shock then his dismay then his anger and hurt over the fact that his boss wants to print a letter saying they were sorry for printing the articles.....The emotions in this movie are overwhelming and real at best...You can see the toll that these articles took on his family too...Well the aftermath of what was happening to him...I am still reading the book Dark Alliance and it is a wonderful book....The movie is the best I have seen all year and I will definitely be buying it when it comes out.....I recommend it to anyone who wants to see a stunning movie featuring an amazingly talented man, telling a story that should have been told a long time ago.....I do believe that this movie vindicates Mr. Webb and it's been a long time coming....If I were to rate this movie on a scale of 1 to 5 I would give it a 10!!! It's off the charts fantastic!!! Anyways.....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Thank you for making this wonderful movie.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment