Thursday, December 18, 2014

Just Jeremy!



 



Good Morning!!! Pretty decent morning so far...Sorry for not posting yesterday but just was not feeling very good...Barely managed to get through a few sessions in class yesterday...Feeling mush better today and finished classes today...the only thing I have to do is turn in my Art history paper tomorrow morning and school is finished for the semester...I'm sad about it too....I was really enjoying my short film 2 class and I am going to continue to work on my script and send it to my instructor for advice on what needs to be improved...I want to get it up to snuff so that I can actually enter it into contests...Plus I am working on a few more things too so I will be busy over the winter break...I know I probably posted the video before but couldn't resist posting it again...Plus saw something on another site belonging to Clark Gregg (aka Director Coulson) hinting at a possible appearance of Hawkeye on AOS next year!!! Now this is just a rumor so not getting my hopes up...I guess we will see if it takes place when the show returns in March of next year!!!the pictures are just because he looks so darn adorable in them....The first one he looks sexy as sin standing there looking at the camera with that gorgeous smile on his face...Makes me want to wrap my arms around him and never let go....The second one because who can resist a musician!!! this woman can't!!! Plus I know how to play classical guitar, well a little bit that is...I'm kind of rusty at it and would love to get back into it...But he looks so good just standing there holding the guitar about to break into song!!! that wouldn't be a bad thing either....*Cheshire cat grin*...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy....Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment