Friday, December 5, 2014

Jeremy answers the fans questions






Good Morning!!! So far it's a pretty good morning...It's cold and crisp outside and I love it....Have a few more things to do to decorate the house for Christmas properly then I will post pictures of my tree and everything else...Have a lot to do today and the rest of the weekend too....I have to start on my final paper for Art History class tomorrow afternoon and I have to start on the polish for my script this evening....A lot of reworking to do on it to get it perfected!! On to the video for today....It's of Jeremy answering questions that his fans sent to him to answer....I haven't watched it yet so I do hope it's fun and amusing...As I know it probably will be since it is Jeremy!!! How can it not be?? The two pictures are courtesy of my friend Zoe!!! She made both these last year and sent me all  her pizap collages to save....So figured I use a couple of them...Not a lot to say today....Feeling better than I was earlier last month so what ever this crap is that I have got is going away finally...And I am thinking of watching Fish in Barrel this weekend...I need a laugh and from what I understand this movie will give me a laugh....bought a few weeks back and haven't had a chance to watch it....I'll let ya all know what I think next week when I post....Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and be safe out there...Anyways....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment