Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jeremy, moving??







Good Afternoon!!! Pretty decent day so far and hopefully it will get better as the day wears on...Just finished classes for the day and I have a bit of homework to do all this week....I have to start working on my final paper for my Art History class and doing a polish on my script for my Short Film Class....Have a lot to do this week and so little time to do it....My mom and I are going to be getting the house decorated for Christmas this week after I get out of class and posting to my blog....Hopefully I will have pictures of my tree and village later in the week to post...School is almost over for this semester...*frowny face*...I have a month off for break then back to school on January....At least I get a break, but oh dear I will be bored that's for sure....Today's video is Merry Christmas with Love by Clay Aiken....This is my favorite Christmas song....It reminds me of me when I was younger and after I lost my brother...this is kind of what I felt like...I love the words to this song and the meaning to them....Hopefully you'll like it too....As for the pictures, well they are more of Jeremy moving....Nice to see that he does his own moving and doesn't just hire people to do it for him....Proves to me that he is a real person and doesn't want to rely on anyone else to do it for him....Anyways...Gotta jet for now....Lots of Love To You Jeremy!!! Stay Safe wherever you are babe....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment