Friday, June 28, 2013


Good Afternoon everyone!!! I know I'm late in posting but school work has to come first before play. Finished two more lectures in History and have one more to complete tomorrow then I have to take the test...Plus i can now work a bit more on my Geology... Enough about school..On to Jeremy...I love this picture....The look on his face is adorable and that cute little grin on his face is one that I could look at everyday if he would just smile more...The man has a beautiful smile...This little grin actually reaches his eyes and that's what makes it even sexier to me...This actually brings me to a quote I want to use here today..I found it on Facebook and think it is perfect for Jeremy now..
Don't look for someone who will solve your problems. Look for someone who won't let you face them alone.
I don't know who said this but I like the saying alot...Jeremy, you need someone in your life that will help you, not hinder you...Someone who will face your problems with you and support you in everything that you want to do...You are amazing man and I would give anything to see you smile again and have that beautiful smile reach your eyes again...Something has taken that smile away and I for one miss it...I know you may never read these posts of mine but I just have to say what's on my mind...I miss the Jeremy that I saw in my favorite movie Monkey Love...You were carefree and funny and sexy and smiled alot and that smile reached your eyes..I want that Jeremy back again...I know that you can bring him back...
Anyways, that's all for now...I may post again later..who knows with me lately...Until later then..

No comments:

Post a Comment