Saturday, June 29, 2013


Good Afternoon!!! Sorry for posting so late...Had to finish my history lectures and now all I have to do is take the test this afternoon or tomorrow..Depending on how I feel...Okay, as for the photo above...I found it on the web yesterday and just fell in love with it...This is the Jeremy that I fell in love with..That incredibly sexy smirk and the happiness I see on his face..plus the smile/smirk reaches his eyes..He looks happy in this picture...This is the Jeremy I want back..I know I am not along in this either...Other people who adore this man as I do have noticed the change in him...We want you back to this happy, sweet and lovable man Jeremy...This man in the picture is who you are inside still..You just have to find him again...I guess thats all for now...I'll end by saying this to you Jeremy...I love you dearly...Would do anything to see you happy again...I want this man back...This is who you are and who you can be again...Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment