Sunday, June 30, 2013


Good Evening!!! I know third post for the day but I came across one of my favorite Celine Dion Songs and just had to post the lyrics...I think they fit Jeremy perfectly...At least the way I feel...
Don't know much about your life
Don't know much about your world, but
Don't want to be alone tonight
On this planet they call earth
Move onto the chorus
But what do you say to taking chances
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or a hand to hold, or hell to pay.
What do you say? What do you say?
Okay Jeremy...What do you say to taking chances??? You have taken chances many times..Look at what you have accomplished in your life...You have so much now yet you still remain humble and quiet...qualities that are endearing to me and to many others out there...The first line of this song is so right in many ways for me...I don't know much about your life..but I would love the chance to get to know you..The real you...not the actor...the man you are..
And Ihad my heart beaten down,
But always come back for more, yeah
There's nothing like laying down on the floor there.
I have had my heart beaten down before but I just got back up and came back for more..I'm a romantic at heart and still believe that love is out there...Taking chances is a part of life...I guess that's all for now..Until tomorrow..


No comments:

Post a Comment