Thursday, June 27, 2013


Okay a blast from the past for the picture of the evening!! Even at 24 he was adorable and sexy!!! I have seen this movie 5 times now and it doesn't matter how many times I see it I still love it..You have to love Dags..He is the total opposite of what I would have gone for in high school..But you can't help falling for the character..The man playing him, well I would have fallen hard for him in school..He probably would have never noticed me though..I was not popular and not pretty then either.. I was a nerd, and major bookworm and preferred my books to being around people...I was what people called a wallflower..I didn't start to come out of my shell until I was almost in my 30's...Now I'm out spoken and tend to say things before i think and sometimes it gets me in trouble. I still enjoy my books..But I wasn't the type guys looked at as girlfriend material...More friend than anything. As for the other things..I am a beautiful woman and it doesn't matter to me what people think of me...I am who I am and if they can't accept that then stay out of my life...I would love to tell Jeremy that words are just words...They can only hurt you if you let them..Let people think what they will and go about your life...Just know that you are loved by many people out there that you may never meet, course then again you never really know..If you ever read these posts I hope that you understand what I am saying...I don't know you, but I would love the chance to get to know you..I guess that's all for now. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment