Sunday, June 23, 2013



Good Morning!!!!! Okay I know this may sound cliche, but I don't care...I Wanna Be Bad With Jeremy!!!! I was in desperate need of a JR fix yesterday and imagine my surprise when one of my all time fave JR movies was on last night...Yes, people I watched SWAT on AMC last night and enjoyed every bit of JR playing bad boy Brian Gamble!!! The man plays bad sooooooo damn good!!! I have seen this movie 6 times now, yes 6 times...I love the movie...not only is JR in it but so is Colin Farrell!!! Needless to say I slept really good last night and that's a good thing for me...As you can see I do so love this character of JR's..I love it so much I created a pizap collage of him...A friend of mine turned me onto this site and it's very addictive..Awww Hell I just love Jeremy!!! Hence the reason I have this blog..so I can tell the world how much I adore and love this sweet man...Okay I've gone on long enough..Okay, I'll say it again!! I Wanna Be Bad with Jeremy!!!!..I am such a bad girl!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment