Thursday, June 20, 2013


Good Morning!!!! Okay something has been bothering me as of late and I can't quite put my finger on it..By now everyone knows that I adore this sweet man but I want to know what he is thinking in this picture??? I love that silly little smirky grin of his...I know that he has been busy of late and that's all well and good...but I am in need of a major JR fix....He has two movies that should be coming out this year and I pray that they will both come to my neck of the woods..I am really looking forward to seein the movie The Immigrant by James Gray...I have read that it is a great movie and got a wonderful response at Cannes this year..Then there is the movie JR did with David O. Russell entitled American Hustle...Really looking forward to seeing that one..Just to see him in those lovely polyester suits he had to wear for his character...But I am rambling on now...so I think I will end with a poem I wrote about this adorably nerdy and sexy man...

JEREMY

 

J is for Joyous, this is how you make me feel whenever I see your beautiful smile and hear your amazing voice.

E is for Exciting, this is how you are to me

R is for Real, you are very real to me not just someone famous, you are a real person, someone I would like to get to know

E is for Elegant, how you look when you are all decked out or even just in everyday clothes

M is for Modest and Magical. Modest for the behavior you show when in public and Magical for how you are on screen

Y is for Yes. This is what I would say to you if you were to ask anything of me.

Jeremy, such a wonderful name for a wonderful man.

 

By Flame Deveareaux

03/11/2013


No comments:

Post a Comment