Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello everyone!!!
My name is Flame and I just want to welcome you to my blog..I am new to this whole blogging world so please bare with me...first off my blog my rules...If you know the man in the photo then you know who this blog is about...If you want to leave any comments or wish to say something then that is great....But please leave the negativity off of this site...I do not want to hear about his personal life or what you may think is his personal life.... Feel free to comment about his movies or even write a poem or a story about him and leave it on here...Keep it positive and you won't be kicked off..
I guess that's all for now. I hope to get better at this whole thing...please if you have any advice leave it on here...Any advice is welcome...And thank you for visiting Jeremy Renneraholics Anonymous...

No comments:

Post a Comment