Wednesday, June 26, 2013


Okay I know post number 2 today. But I got the first part of my History assignment done so I thought that I would post again. I love this video of Pink's song TROUBLE!!! Take a look as to why?? Jeremy is in it and plays the bad boy sheriff...I have this song memorized now and it is downloaded onto my iPod. I can listen to it and know when he comes into play in the video. Gotta love this man and everything about him!! Another reason why I posted this video is because the one word title describes me to a T!!! To anyone out there that even thinks about saying nasty things about Jeremy and I hear about it is going to have trouble from me. I know I've said this before but leave the mans personal life alone. I seriously hate it when prissy girls and even prissy boys think that they know what is going on in someone else's life and they don't!!! His private life is just that, PRIVATE!!! If I could tell Jeremy one thing it would be to just let them think what they will..The only people that need to know the truth is you and your family...If these people, who claim to be fans, are saying these nasty things about you then they truely are not your fans. You are who you are and your real fans will never want you to change.. You are an amazing man and I for one love the man you are and I just wanted to say that no matter what I will always support you and your work...Okay enough of my ranting..enjoy the video..I know I will...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment