Saturday, June 29, 2013


Has anyone ever told you that without you this world would be less? That without you there would be a hole, a void that could never be filled? Has anyone ever told you that you're irreplaceable and that there is no replica? That without you this world would lack your preciousness that only YOU have? HAs anyone made it crystal clear to you that you MATTER?  Well guess what Jeremy?? I just did...I cannot begin to imagine a world without you in it..You have the ability to make me smile when I feel bad...All I have to do is think of you and I smile...Just thought that I would let you know that you are important and never let anyone say anything to make you think differently....I just wish that I could tell you in person...someday maybe I will be able to..Never know what could happen..Anyways..That's all I wanted to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment