Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 
Good Morning!!! Okay first thing is first...It is a happy day today for several of my friends..Prop 8 was struck down...The supreme court said that it was unconstitutional...So YAY!!! Okay now that is done..on to Jeremy!!! :)..Yes he is my Angel...He has inspired me to reach for my dreams and to not let anyone stand in my way...Because of him I am writing again and actually finding out why I love doing so...It helps me release all my thoughts and put them into words again...I am almost finished with a Fan Fic that I started earlier this year..What's funny is that it was only going to be a short story of 2 pages..Well that didn't happen..I call it the Monster Fan Fic..It is now 35 pages long and I still have one more scene plus the epilogue to write...Then there's my poems..I haven't written a good one in such a long time that when I started to write the words just started pouring out...All because of this wonderful man seen above..I am also working on a Screenplay for the school I will be attending in the fall...Speaking of school...So frustrated right now...I have two online classes and one of them I cannot even access my homework...I have to get into this site so that I can get the homework done...hopefully it will be up and running soon...Have to go up to the school later this morning to print out a few things for my history class that I am taking...Then I have to listen to the lectures and then take a test..All this has to be done by July 1st...I do hope that there isn't too much homework on July 3rd...That's my birthday and I do not want to do anything that day but go to the movies and spend some quality time with my mom...Not going to say how old I will be but hint is JR and I are the same age!!!
Anyways...That's it for now...Until tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment