Tuesday, June 25, 2013


I don't normally post more than once in a day but today I decided to do that..I just finished watching Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters for the 3rd time...I know it's crazy but I love this movie...Course then again I love every movie that he has been in..I actually sat and watched SWAT on AMC Saturday night..I've seen that movie 6 times now!! I have a soft spot for Gamble!! I hope that I can take a break every now and then to get on here at least once a day...I start classes tomorrow and I just found out that they are going to keep me busy..Hopefully not too busy though...Luckily the summer quarter ends August 23rd...so at least I'll not be too busy when the play starts..I am going to be helping some friends directing And Then There Were None at the Little Theater here in my home town..This is a big help to me since I am going to be pursuing a career in Film Directing...But i digress..Jeremy is the reason for me wanting to pursue my dreams again..Okay I need to get off here for now...Till tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment