Thursday, June 27, 2013

 
 
Good Afternoon!!! I know I'm late in posting but I am not using my computer at the moment. Mine is in the shop getting fixed. Should have it back this afternoon though. Plus I started my online classes this afternoon and have been busy listening to History Lectures. Love history and this will be interesting to see how this turns out. Plus I can now access my Geology class, so was able to start that class this afternoon too. Okay enough about school. Onto to Jeremy...
I found this quote on Facebook this morning and I think it sums up the way I feel about this man. So here goes:
You've found a way into my heart...
You make me smile for no reason at all,
You make me laugh at some of the craziest things,
But most of all, You make me love you
When I never thought I would love again.
This is by Rahul Singh. I have no idea who he is but this says it all I think.
A friend of mine on Facebook put this up on her site as her quote of the day and I really liked it too so I am going to post it also.
All I want in Life is to be Happy and Loved for who I am now, and not who you want me to be.
So Jeremy if you ever read these posts please believe me when I say this, I Love you for who you are and would never want to change you. You are the man you are supposed to be and don't let anyone ever tell you differently.
That's all for now...Till tomorrow, or maybe later tonight.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment