Tuesday, June 25, 2013



Good Morning!!! Okay I have only one thing to say about this photo collage !! WOW!!! Jeremy looks sharp when he dresses to the 9's...He wears clothes well..One of the few men that I have seen that can actually look sharp in a suit and actually make it look sexy. Come on ladies, how many of you agree with me here?? Course then again the man looks good in anything he wears..

Including when he looks adorably nerdy...He looks so cute in his glasses...I have always loved men that wear glasses..They just look intellegent and sexy to me..And we all know that JR is intellegent and sexy..How can you not love the man..Okay I guess thats all for me for now...Its going to be kind crazy for me in the coming weeks..I start my online classes tomorrow and will try and post early in the morning...Until tomorrow..Pleasant thoughts and dreams of the sexiest man alive...:)


No comments:

Post a Comment