Saturday, June 22, 2013

Okay normally I would post an adorable picture of JR but today I am going to rant since this is my blog and I can do what ever I want to on it...I have recently joined the IMDB website and joined in on the Jeremy Renner message boards..Well I don't post that often on there because most of the stuff on there is just plan dumb...there are a few threads that I like to follow and I generally stay with those threads..But yesterday I came across a thread of a girl that decided to rant about what JR is doing and what he isn't doing and how he looks and how he has been acting lately..This bothers me alot. I mean come on people he is afterall Human and is entitled to make mistakes...So he got a woman pregnant and has decided to keep all this private..It's his life and what he does in his private life is his business...Not ours...He's a man and an amazing one at that...most men now adays don't want to step up and take responsibilty for a baby...They figure that they made it so what why should i take any responsibility for it and just become deadbeat fathers...At least Jeremy isn't like that...I will say this for him he is going to be a good father to his little girl and that little girl is the luckiest baby in the world to have a father like Jeremy who loves her...How many girls can say that now a days???....I cannot abide by little prissy girls who think that they know the man and think that they own him pop off and debase him and say nasty things about him..I don't know the man but I would love to get to know him as a person and sit down and talk to him..He seems to be a very humble person and knows that if it wasn't for his fans he wouldn't be where he is today...So YES!!! I will defend him and keep on defending him until I am blue in the face...He has a right to his privacy and if the prissy little girls don't like it then that is tough sh**!!!!If you can't say anything nice about him then do us all a favor KEEP YOUR F***ING MOUTHS SHUT!!!!! No one really wants to hear what you have to say...I know i don't...Sorry for the rant but I just hate it when people say awful things about Jeremy....I've said enough...can't promise that ranting won't happen again...because knowing me it will...

No comments:

Post a Comment