Friday, June 28, 2013


Okay second post for today...Love this collage...Never realized how adorable Jeremy was when he wore glasses...Before I saw this picture I never even knew he wore glasses..Not that it matters but he looks sexy in them..Course I have always been a sucker for a guy that wears glasses..Now if I could have one perfect date with this adorablely sexy man I think it would be a night of fun...I love amusement parks and thrill rides...Especially Roller Coasters..I'd want to take Jeremy to an amusement park so that he could have fun and be himself and laugh...I want to hear him laugh more...He doesn't do that often enough...Then I think it would be fun to relax on a beach not having a care in the world...For the evening and quiet home cooked meal in...With a nice talk during the meal..I want to know more about the man himself...The real man not the actor...I want to know what books he likes, music, what makes him happy...I would also love to hear him sing...Talk about a beautiful voice...I think most of all I just want to see him happy again...Hear his laugh and see that smile I love so much...
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness.
Although a tear
May be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile- what's the use in crying?
you'll find life is still worthwhile
If you'll just smile.
I fell in love with these lyrics when I heard Robert Downey Jr sing them on his album..The song is simply called Smile..Jeremy, if you read this please smile again...Things do get better.. I know that sounds cliche but it's the truth...If not today then in the days to come..I miss that smile and your laughter...So do the other people who love you...
Okay enough for now...I know I tend to get sappy but hey these are my feelings in words...Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment