Sunday, June 30, 2013


Good Afternoon!!! Okay something has come to my attention from the ImDb message boards...There was a posting stating that in the Marvel Comics Hawkeye is 6'3"...okay so what...Jeremy is 5'10" and perfect as Hawkeye/Clint Barton...He makes the character come to life...If you're going to look at height as a way to judge then you're not looking at the character itself...The person who is making the character come to life is becoming that Character...Jeremy became Hawkeye the minute he put that suit on..and a mighty fine suit it is on the man...He fills it out soooo well!!!!  I admit when I saw The Avengers I originally went to see RDJ as Iron Man but when I caught a glimpse of Jeremy in the beginning coming down the rope from the Hawk's nest I was a goner...I sat through the next 2 and half hours waiting to see him again...So people do me a favor and stop comparing Jeremy's Hawkeye to the comic book character...I want to thank RMDudak for stating that Hawkeye's height has very little to do with the function and personality of the character..It's true..Jeremy owned the role of Hawkeye and made it his... I for one could never imagine anyone but Jeremy as Hawkeye...The character just would not be the same...Guess that's all for now...I'll post again later..Have a video that I want to try and post..I made it as a tribute to Jeremy...What can I say I do love this man!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment