Monday, June 24, 2013



Good morning!!! I found a few quotes that I want to use today in my blog because I think they apply to how I feel towards this amazingly beautiful man and what he may be going through right now..Maybe he can take a little advice from Anthony Hopkins in this quote: "My philosophy is: It's none of my business what people say of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." I think what Mr. Hopkins says here is true. Basically stop listening to what other people are say about you Jeremy..Know that you are who you are for a reason, your life is yours and if people want to speculate then let them. Only you and your family need to know the truth...
I found this little saying on Facebook earlier this morning and I am going to use it to describe my feelings for JR.
I want to sleep with you.
I don't mean have sex. I mean sleep. Together.
Under my blankets. In my bed. With my hand on your
chest and your arm around me.
With the window cracked, so it's chilly and we have to cuddle
closer.
No talking, just sleepy, blissfully happy, silence.
It speaks so much with so little words.
One of the many things that I love about JR is his smile. When she smiles it is a beautiful thing to see. Well Jeremy here is what I think of when I see you smile. Your smile is the key to unlock my heart. So please keep smiling..
Okay enough of that for now. sorry I get a bit sappy sometimes and that's okay cause it just shows that I do have emotions and I'm not afraid to show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment