Monday, July 1, 2013

Jeremy Video


Good Morning everyone!!!! Just thought that I would post before I have to turn my computer over to my friend to have it fixed...Here's a little video of JR singing with Steel Panther...He looks like he is having alot of fun jumping around on stage and singing...Love this video and when I saw it the first time I couldn't stop laughing at the antics of Jeremy on stage...If this is what he would be like on stage as a singer then you know his shows would be amazing...I do love watching him have fun and just being himself...He has an amazing voice and needs to put out a cd for the people out here who adore him as an actor and want to hear his gorgeous voice as he sings...So Jeremy if you ever read my posts...Please, please, please do a cd of your music so we, your adoring fans, can listen to your amazing voice whenever we want too...Okay that's it for now...Hopefully will have my computer back tonight...If so I will post again..unless I can use anther computer to post earlier...Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment