Monday, July 29, 2013

JR fix!!!


Good Morning!!! Okay I know I'm a bit late..Had a video on Lewis and Clark to watch this morning for history...glad that it's done for the day..Still have to do something in Geology this afternoon..But now onto Jeremy...This pic was taken at Cannes this year and yes he looks quite nice...although a bit tired too...But i still love this picture..It looks like he wants to cause some sort of mischief...At least that's what the look on his face is saying...I would love to be on the other end of that mischief!! *big grin*...I will be so glad when The Immigrant comes out in theaters...I am in need of a big JR fix at the moment...Although I guess I could rewatch the movies I have of his...I still haven't seen The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford...I guess I could watch that one...Although I kind of want to watch Thor or The Avengers...I know he's only in Thor for a few minutes but damn he looked hot!!! Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment