Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jeremy's PSA's



Good morning!!! Okay as you know I ranted yesterday over what a person said on ImDb message boards yesterday...Well I decided to look for the PSA that Jeremy did and well here it is...It's tastefully done and there are many stars in it that I recognize....Jeremy is in it and this does NOT make a hypocrite by any standard...He is a responsible person and just wants to make a statement that he supports a plan of action for stricter gun control...I for one think its great that he did this PSA along with many other find people in the acting community..I see nothing wrong with it all..So Slugoo2007 kiss off and leave Jeremy alone...If you can't appreciate him and what he did in this PSA then don't watch him at all...Anyways...I also found another PSA he did and this on is seen below:

This one is in support of TAPS....I admire him for what he has done in both his movies and these PSA's...He is a fine and amazing man and a wonderful human being...He deserves RESPECT from everyone who loves him...Okay enough of my ranting...to Jeremy...Keep doing what you are doing and never let anyone tell you you anything but who you are and will not change to be someone you are not...Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment