Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Haven't met me yet



Good Morning!!!! I am really not liking either of my summer classes at the moment...Have so much to do and I feel like there isn't enough time to do them in...But I have to get these two classes done so that I can rest for the rest of the summer before my classes for AAU begin...Have alot to do before that day too..Have to have both colleges send my official transcripts to AAU plus have to have my high school to send my transcripts to AAU too...Crazy days ahead..Anyways...On to the title of my post today...I was bored last night and looked up song lyrics for todays blog posting..I found one that I want to post..The lyrics are from Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble...
I might have to wait
I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing
And the other's half luck
Wherever you are
Whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life.
I guess this applies more to me...I might have to wait for you but I can do that if I have to..I'm not going to wait too long though...I have a feeling that we will meet sooner than we both expect...Things have a way of working themselves out on their own..I am a big believer in destiny...Who knows what lies out there for me and for you Jeremy...All I know is that someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment