Saturday, July 6, 2013

Soldier



Good Evening!! Okay this collage is one of my faves...I took inspiration from the movie The Hurt Locker and from the song Soldier by Gavin Degraw...I think the chorus sums up what I would tell Jeremy if he ever needed someone..
I'd get it if you need it
I'll search if you don't see it
You're thirsty, I'll be rain
When you get hurt, I'll take your pain.
I know you don't believe it
But I said it and I still mean it,
When you heard what I told you,
When you get worried I'll be your soldier.
If you ever need someone to take away your pain I'll be there for you Jeremy...You have given me so much...You gave me the courage to go for my dreams and for that I want to thank you...If you ever read these posts then you know that I have applied to the Art Academy University in California...I am finally going to study to become a director...This happened because of your performance in The Hurt Locker...You are my Soldier Jeremy...You helped me find the courage to go for it...And now I am..So let me be there for you when you need someone...
My aim is so true,
I want to show you,
I'll try forever,
I'm never gonna say "surrender"
Anyways...Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment