Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jeremy?? :)


Good Morning!!! I know a bit late but thats okay..I'm not feeling so good right now...Been sick for the past two days so please forgive me...okay on to this photo of my Jeremy!!! Love it !!! Look at that gorgeous, beautiful, and amazing smile...Hello!! haven't seen it in a while...So glad it's back!!! This was taken recently in Atlanta Six Flags...Who knew the man could act like a kid!!! I so LOVE this about him!!!! He obviously needed this...But damn the man looks HOT!!! I'm also loving that facial scruff...Never thought that I would like a man with facial hair..normally I don't...To me it's icky...but on Jeremy, it looks sexy...I am so liking it...Can we say drool worthy!!! *cheshire cat grin*..Oh the things I could to that man...better not put them on here...a little X rated..LOL!! So loving that his smile is back!!! I missed it...Now to just keep it there...I do so love this man...What's not to love??...Anyways...Until later...and to borrow Kidd Kraddicks saying..Keep looking up cause that's where it all is...

No comments:

Post a Comment